Greg and I have known each other for ever, well since we were about 12 years old. We met at youth group. When we were 16 we started hanging out together all the time and then we started dating when we were 17. Engaged at 19 and married at 20. And here we are 10 years later still madly in love with each other and now madly in love with our son William as well.
Life is wonderful, I am loving every aspect of my life. Being a wife and a mother is all I dreamed it would be and more and I am looking forward to what the future holds for me and my little family.
and now ...
- If I want something done properly, I have to do it myself (I am fussy and particular)
- The magic washing basket that was at my Mothers house does not exist in my house, I actually have to do the washing myself
- Greg can never remember which bath towel is his and always ends up using mine, you would think by now I would have bought us his and hers towels
- After awhile you do become more like each other, that's why I grew my hair long again so people could tell us apart!
- Greg just gets better and more handsome with age, I love you sweetie :-)