1. New Year's is (awesome/lame/other) is lame, I know I am boring. We have never been party people so we never go to huge gatherings and now we have a little boy we tend to stay home and have a few people over for a BBQ, board games and a few drinks.
2. Last New Year's Eve I had friends over for dinner and we were cleaned up and in bed before midnight!
3. My New Year's resolution is to lose my last 10 kilos (I have already lost 30 kilos) to get down to my goal weight.
4. The best way to spend New Year's Eve is with your loved ones.
5. My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 hopefully not any more 80s clothes
6. This New Year's Eve I will be staying at home with my little boy. The hubby is working so we don't have any big plans. There is a fire works display at 8 o'clock down in the village so we will probably go and watch that. It is going to be minus 28 degrees so we probably wont be staying out for long!
7. A fresh start is a fantastic thing to do and I find that the hubby and I do it often. We are always changing things up like moving house, changing jobs and even changing countries! Variety is the spice of life.